SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Blast from the Sneak Attack Past October 23, 2013

This week I had the pleasure of visiting Rosy Retro a crochet/knitting supply shop.  They offer rovings, stitch markers, project bags and more.
Rosy Retro was sneak attacked on 06/24/2009 and started with 0 sales and received 10 sales from the attack.

I asked the shops owner some questions and this is what she had to say about the attack on her shop:

Yes I am forever grateful for that first sneak attack!
I would love to answer the questions :-)
  
How did the sneak attack affect your shop?
It got me started!! From the first few sales, it got me on the Etsy map and also gave me the much needed confidence in the early days! It really did make a huge difference and also made me feel I wasn't alone. It was my first experience of the wonderful, supportive Etsy community!

What was your reaction to the sneak attack?
Total delight and running round the house shrieking!

Are you selling on other venues?
Yes, I also sell on Folksy and will also be doing fiber festivals from next year.(fingers crossed!)

Comments you would like us to pass on to the team?
A massively HUGE thank you!!!!!! Without you guys, I may have given up or lost faith in having an Etsy shop, but the sneak attack was just the thing for giving me that 'springboard' to get started!

Keep up the great work!!  xTabs
Rosy Retro has lots of great finds for a gift for the knitter/crocheter in your life or even a splurge for yourself.

Until next time...(November 6, 2013)  Kelly

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




7 comments:

  1. So happy to hear that Rosy Retro is doing well! Thanks for the great update Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Rosy!! I was her first sale...I bought the striped knitting needle holder! So glad she is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great write up, and lovely shop, very succesful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shops I am going to go visit her shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great write up Kelly, wonderful shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great write up Kelly. Glad she is doing well.

    ReplyDelete