_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, April 27th; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: CunninglyCrafted and TheMudPlace

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Monday, October 14, 2013

Meet Amanda

Amanda from CuteNCurlyBowtique, is sponsoring our Sneak Attack today at 1pm.  She is a frequent sponsor and loves to find new and exciting Etsy shops for us to surprise.

Amanda is one of our Hair Ribbon Gurus and each one she makes is so adorable!

When I asked her to tell us about her very first sale - here is what Amanda said:

I remember my first sale like it was yesterday! March 6, 2012 I logged into Etsy and couldn't figure out why my shop had less items than the day before, then it dawned on me.....I got a SALE!!!!! :) I was overjoyed!!!! And 3 days later I got another. My shop was open almost 3 months before getting my first sale. Back then I used to work on my shop once a week; creating new hair bows, taking pictures, listing new items, reading the seller handbook, and promoting. At times I wondered if I should keep going, I'm so glad I did! 

Here is Amanda's first sale item:


You can see a wide variety of hair accessories in Amanda's shop - each one cuter than the one before :D
And come join us in our sneak attack thread to find out who we will be surprising today!

5 comments:

  1. Wow I love Amanda's hair bows, I have bought several for my granddaughters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda does wonderful, creative work and she is a super sweet person, too!
    Thanks for the write-up, Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda is one talented lady! And always willing to help out with the team!

    ReplyDelete