_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

_____________________________________

Monday, October 28, 2013

Meet Charlie

Charlie from yukikodesignsstore is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 3pm.

One of our international members, Charlie has lots of fun being a sponsor and finding wonderful new Etsy shops for us to surprise.

The other day, I asked Charlie to tell us about her very first sale.

My first order was from Susanne, due to a sneak attack Maria sponsored on my shop!

I was out and about for the first time in a long time due to my health and i turned on my data on my mobile and just went crazy with likes and favorites and orders.

I had no idea what was going on and kept getting overly excited like a little kid lost in a sweet shop for the first time.

I packaged chocolates with all the lovely orders for Christmas and gift wrapped them I was so excited my stock had finally been brought and going to a good home!

This is the item she sold first! So cute!



Charlie offers a variety of darling items from hair clips, scrap booking, to knitted cowls. Be sure to browse! And then come join us in our Sneak Attack thread today - to see who Charlie's victims will be.

9 comments:

  1. I can still remember the Sneak Attack on her shop, she has great items in her shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the cards I bought from Charlie's shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember Charlie's sneak attack too -- it was great fun and I bought some adorable hair clips from her, my DD loved them!
    Great write-up, Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun our SA victim turned active member! :) Thanks Sandi and Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful write-up on a fantastic sneaker! I gave some of Charlie's adorable barrettes to my BFF's daughters and they love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great write up and Charlie is a great artist, I love her prints and cards

    ReplyDelete