_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, Apr 27th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Meet Kelly

Kelly from jubeadlation is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 3pm.

A frequent sponsor, Kelly has chosen 6 shops for us to surprise later today.

When Kelly was a sponsor last year, I asked her what prompted her to join Etsy. She said:

I started making jewelry as a hobby to help de-stress. With my son gone at college, I wanted something to do with my spare time. I missed him terribly! I was hooked from the start making jewelry and had to make more and more. One can only wear so much, so I decided to try and sell online as craft shows were not successful.


And we are so glad she did! I have several items that she has created.


I love this bracelet from Kelly's shop. Such pretty fall colors!


Have you started your holiday shopping yet? If not, check out the other bracelets, necklaces, earrings, ornaments and more, that Kelly has in her shop - there is something for everyone on your list!

And be sure to join us in our sneak attack thread as we get ready for the shop names to be revealed at 3pm!

7 comments:

  1. Kelly makes beautiful jewelry! And ornaments too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Kelly's shop!!!! And she always picks great SA shops! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty stuff - and a good shop-picker, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly has a wonderful shop and is a great team member! It's fun when Kelly sponsors a sneak attack!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Kelly's jewelry! I have several pieces from her shop! Her ornaments are also beautifully made!

    ReplyDelete