_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, Apr 27th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Blast from the Sneak Attack Past November 6, 2013

This week I wanted to share with you the shop Nevertoomuchglitter,  featuring very cute Japanese style nails.
Nevertoomuchglitter was sneak attacked on 06/26/2009 and received 5 sales from the attack on her shop.

I asked the shop's owner to answer some questions and this is what she had to say about the sneak:

The sneak attack was a real surprise for me- it definitely gave me confidence when I was just starting out, and I think it helped to put my shop out there more! At that time, there were very few nail artists on Etsy, so I think getting some sales really helped spark some interest in my category. Now there's a ton of nail artists in tons of different styles!

I am not selling on other venues at the moment but hope to start very soon, before 2014.

Just a big thanks to the team and what they do- it's hard for new folks starting out and introducing their art to the world. especially when you are in a fairly unique category as I was at the time of my Sneak Attack! It gave me a real boost, and for that I thank you all. :D

Best regards,

NTMG

Much detail goes into each nail making it a true piece of art.
Take a look around this lovely shop and see if there are any nails you would love to have for the holidays or maybe a gift for someone on your list.

Until next time (November 20)......Kelly

_________________________________________________________________________________


This month I had the pleasure to chat with Sandy from EarthlyDelightSoap where she makes natural soaps, bath salts, body butters, and much more. EarthlyDelightSoap was Sneak Attacked with love from the Handmade Movement team on May 9, 2009 which resulted in 41 sales!


I asked Sandy what she thought of the Sneak Attack, here's what she shared;

"The Sneak attack was amazing! I was new to Etsy at the time and more important than the sales for me was the feeling of warmth from a community. The "attack" encouraged me to stick with Etsy and know that the community was there for support. I do sell on other venues, but remain on Etsy because it just feels different than the cold atmosphere of my websites, and keeps my creative juices flowing. I do tons of shopping from all the creative artists and crafters here, so in addition to running my small shop, I just feel like I am home when I am bouncing around, whether purchasing or selling, at my favorite place on the internet: Etsy:)"




I totally agree Sandy, Etsy is my favorite place on the internet too! Today EarthlyDelightSoap is doing great with almost 200 sales, stop by her soap and pick up a few stocking stuffers.

See you next time,
Amanda


Written by;
Kelly from juBEADlation
Amanda from CuteNCurlyBowtique

2 comments: