_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, April 27th; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: CunninglyCrafted and TheMudPlace

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Blast from the Sneak Attacks Past November 20, 2013

This week I had the pleasure of chatting with Diana, from Skinplicity! Diana creates organic vegan handmade soaps and natural skin care products! She carries something for everyone on your wish list this Holiday season including; lotions, perfumes, lip balms, shave soaps, and sugar scrubs.


Skinplicity was Sneak Attacked with love from the Handmade Movement team on July 27, 2009, Diana's shop was only 4 months old at the time. She received 19 sales from the Sneak Attack and today her shop has over 1,200 sales! 


This Spa Gift Basket makes a wonderful Christmas present! I recently asked Diana how the Sneak Attack affected her shop and here's what she shared;

"The sneak attack launched my shop in the Etsy world! I gained much needed exposure and credibility. I was so grateful to the team for including me and helping me create my online presence that has now moved forward to the next step, opening my own retail storefront! 

I was so surprised and happy that I was included, I felt like I had angels looking out for me!

I sell online exclusively through Etsy, I do have my own website that is more informational and directs customers to Etsy. I am in the process of opening a retail storefront, hopefully to be opened November 13th.

I would just like to say keep up the good work, you make peoples lives brighter!"


That is wonderful, a retail store front!!! How exciting! Stop by Skinplicity to pick a few favorites of your own and get a few stocking stuffers. These owl soaps are my favorites. :) 

Will be back after the Holidays are over!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year! 
See you next Year!
Amanda
_________________________________________________________________________________

I recently had the pleasure of visiting this lovely vintage and craft supply shop, Garbylicious.  Offering a variety of great finds like ornaments, dishes and beads just to name a few.
Garbylicious was sneak attacked on July 30, 2009.  The shop started out with 0 sales and had 6 at the end of the attack.
I asked the shop's owner some questions and this is what she had to say:

The sneak attack was great at the time since I had just joined etsy. I was very happy to get the exposure and the feedback. I am currently selling only on etsy, except for books which I do sell/trade on other sites. I feel like my sales have slowed down in the past year and don't really know what it is attributed to... nor how to change this trend. I deal mostly in vintage items. Thanks for your interest!

These mirror angel ornaments would look wonderful on the tree, reflecting all the beautiful lights.
Take a look around and see if there is something you can check off your gift list or pick up for yourself.

Until next year!  Happy Holidays to all!
Kelly


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful job ladies I enjoy hearing about past victims of our attacks!! See you again in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amanda and Kelly for taking on this project this year! I have really enjoyed reading your reports. Looking forward to more in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo... fun shops!
    Thanks so much, Kelly and Amanda, for catching up with our past "victims"! You've done a great job and deserve a nice break!

    ReplyDelete