_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, April 27th; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: CunninglyCrafted and TheMudPlace

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Monday, November 4, 2013

Meet Amanda

Amanda from CuteNCurlyBowtique is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 2pm.

A frequent sponsor, Amanda loves to search for new deserving Etsy shops for us to surprise.

A little bit about the start of Amanda's creations:

In the beginning, I made a few hair bows for Holidays for the girls in my family. It was a hobby. My first bows were very simple. I was always looking for unique one of a kind hair bows for my daughter and nieces. I couldn't find good quality bows in my price range. As time went on I learned how to make different styles.

Amanda's talent has really grown. With a love of all kinds of ribbons, buttons and bows - Amanda has created a delightful collection of the cutest ones for your baby! Don't you just love these bows and the models????


Can you picture your little baby wearing these bows? You will find these and many more in Amanda's shop - it will be so difficult to choose.

And come join us in our Sneak Attack thread as we get some clues from Amanda, about who her 'victims' will be.

5 comments:

  1. It is hard to choose a bow from her shop they are all great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda's bows are amazing... I don't know how she does it, they are so intricate! Love browsing thru her shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sandi!!! You are such a sweetheart! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These bows have been a big hit with the girls in our lives!

    ReplyDelete