_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: KraftyGrannysHome

Check out this thread and join us for the fun!

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Meet Maria

Maria from MsBittyKnacks is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 11am. Maria loves to sponsor Saturday sneak attacks as that gives all our members who work outside the home, a chance to come in and chat with us before the 'victims' are revealed.

Maria introduced a new product the other day - and it got me thinking about all the creativity, ideas and work that goes into making something brand new and unique. So I asked Maria what went into this one of a kind Christmas decoration.

Ok Merry Me Bugsy, actually he came about a while back like 6 months ago I was practicing doing crochet dolls and I did his head and body, but was distracted with something else and just put it away. Well one of those nights I had bad insomnia, I pulled him out and decided to put the chenille stems and did the face. When I saw how happy he looked I decided what better than a little caroler, so I did the top hat, gloves, boots and tie but since he couldn't stand on his own I put him aside again. Then 2 weekends ago I was pulling out my Christmas mini embellishments and found all the little presents, and remembered the little guy and started playing around until I liked, but still felt something was amiss. So the stocking came about last, I kept thinking one of the best things at Christmas morning is looking at your stocking and it just gathered the whole piece together.


So, for all your crafters - who have UFPs hanging around (Unfinished Projects) - don't despair - inspiration will come along in it's own good time.

Maria has filled her shops with lots of decorations - be sure to browse!

And come join us in our Sneak Attack thread - to see who our 'victims' will be today.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE Marias shop, and I´m sure she has found some funny shops to sneak

    ReplyDelete
  2. All you ladies make me blush ;) thanks Sandi for the wonderful write up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria makes her little creations 'come to life'...they are all happy and have the cutest expressions!! Great whimsical creator!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Maria's shop, she is so creative and a good friend! I can't wait to see the shops she picked for us to sneak today!

    And thank you Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a treat to read how this creation came to life -- I adore Maria's work!
    Thanks, Sandi, for your wonderful write-up!

    ReplyDelete