_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, Apr 27th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Monday, December 2, 2013

Meet Amanda

Amanda from CuteNCurlyBowtique is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 2pm.

A frequent sponsor - Amanda always finds the most creative new Etsy shops for us to surprise.

The holidays are quickly approaching,  but Amanda still finds time to create new hair bows. Each one cuter that the one before. While I was browsing through Amanda's shop - I found that I couldn't come up with just one to show you. So here is a few of my favorites.





OK - you get the idea - and there are so many more to choose from - be sure to browse for as long as you would like. Oh and btw - Amanda is having a super sale today.

Be sure to check in with us in our Sneak Attack thread to find out who might be Amanda's victims.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Sandi!

    I hope everyone loves the shops I found for today's SA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda makes such beautiful bows it is hard to find your favorite they are all so great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always in awe of Amanda's talent! (I can barely tie a decent looking simple bow.)
    I can't wait to see the shops today! :)

    ReplyDelete