SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

Monday, December 9, 2013

Meet Lynn

Lynn from LynnHanousekDesigns is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 2pm.

Lynn has been on hiatus for awhile and has come back to sponsor one of our last sneak attacks for 2013!

Recently reopening her shop - I went to browse to see all the goodies I could find.

I love the little ACEO cards that Lynn has made in the past. And because I love all the cats that Lynn creates - here are a few of the ACEO cards that I have. Perhaps Lynn will start creating them again.



While Lynn doesn't have any of these ACEO cards available - take a look at the gorgeous creations she does have! 

Be sure to join us in our sneak attack thread, as we get ready find out who our 'victims' will be!

7 comments:

  1. Love Lynn's art, she is very talented. Glad she is sponsoring today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Lynns art and have some of her cute cat paintings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn does beautiful work! Can't wait to see what shops she has found for us!

    ReplyDelete