_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, April 27th; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: CunninglyCrafted and TheMudPlace

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Monday, January 20, 2014

Meet Ana and EliSe

We have international co-sponsors today! Ana, from BellyPork a brand new sponsor and EliSe from xEsFunThings, a member who has sponsored a number of times. I love it when a 'veteran' sponsor takes a newbie under her wing and helps her be a great sponsor.

I asked Ana what she had planned for her shop in 2014:

Well, I'm working now in new leather purses and wallets, as well as new bracelets. I wanted to center my work in leather (I'm learning a lot....:) ). After my good experience since you attacked me, I'm really excited and I want to do more and more. I'm finding my place I think, :) :)

I went browsing in Ana's shop this morning to see her new items - and came across something that has nothing to do with her wonderful leather items. Check out this adorable tank top.


I asked EliSe what her plans were for 2014:

With a ridiculous amount of German 'designer-yarn' at the attack, I'm still playing with the thought of opening a yarn shop. It's not handspun, not hand-dyed, but is composed combining many very thin threads and wound by hand. 

OMG - we have so many members who are obsessed with yarn - this will be wonderful.

In the meantime - I checked out EliSe's shop for something gorgeous - of course all her items are wonderful, but I'm kind of partial to purple -


Be sure to browse both shops - there is something for everyone - and you too!

Come join us in our sneak attack thread for lots of fun, clues and chatting as we wait to see who our 'victims' will be today.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous and talented duo, can't wait to see the shops they find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both so talented, Sandi you have done a great job in finding out what the shops have planned for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great write up Sandi! I'm so glad that we have international sponsors!

    ReplyDelete