_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, April 27th; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: CunninglyCrafted and TheMudPlace

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Monday, January 27, 2014

Meet Susanne

Susanne from, SussesSpindehjrne is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 3pm.

A frequent sponsor, and one of our international members, Susanne always finds a variety of shops both international and domestic for all of our other members to ooh and ahh over - and heart, and purchase....

I asked Susanne what her plans were for 2014 - as to her shop and yarns, etc.

In 2014, I will try to promote Susses Spindehjørne even more than the previous year. In addition to this, I want to expand my collection of hand-dyed yarn and offer it at club basis. Finally will 2014 be the year where I attend as many trade shows I can afford.

I like the idea of a yarn club - I can always use more :D

I love all of the yarn that Susanne hand-dyes, and hand-spins. Her talent seems to be never ending. I browsed her shop today, and found the perfect scarf for your special someone - don't forget that Valentine's Day is right around the corner.


Check out all the yarns and clothing and accessories that Susanne has a wonderful talent for! And then come join us in our sneak attack thread as we get ready to have Susanne's 'victims' introduced to us.

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful Sandi!

    Wishing you all the best in 2014 Susanne! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the item you choose Sandi it is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful write-up Sandi. May 2014 be great year for you, Susanne. "Hearts" for your scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scarf you found in Susanne's shop Sandi! She does dye and spin wonderful yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susanne is so talented, I'm sure that 2014 will be a good year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure 2014 will be a great year Susanne!!

    ReplyDelete