________________________________________


NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, Aug. 24th; 2 pm EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: BumperStickersNMore

Check out this thread and join us for the fun!

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Meet Virginia

Virginia from MadeByHand is sponsoring our sneak attack today.  She loves to sponsor and always finds the cutest new Etsy shops for us to surprise!!

I asked Virginia what she saw for herself and her shop in 2014.

In 2014, crocheted items will continue to be most prominent in my shop because I love to crochet, but I plan to add more vintage items and supplies. I love vintage and would like to list some of the many items that I've collected or inherited. In regard to supplies, I have a lot of scrapbooking supplies that need a good home. But I'm afraid that when I get my scrapbooking stuff out, I'll want to start scrapbooking again... hmmm, actually that's not such a bad idea... maybe I can incorporate some crocheted motifs into some paper items -- oh-oh, ideas are starting to flow! Stay tuned!

I love these little bags that Virginia crochets. I bought two to give to a couple of my granddaughters. They love them as much as I do!


Be sure to look for new items coming to Virginia's Shop! And if you would like some of these adorable little bags - be sure to let Virginia know.

Come chat with us in our Sneak Attack thread as we get ready to surprise some new shops at 3pm today.

5 comments:

  1. Awww, these are soo cute! Love them!

    Great write up Sandi! Looking forward to your shops Virginia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great bags love them, great write up Sandi and thanks for all the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Sandi for the nice write-up!
    And I'm looking forward to spending time with everybody before we surprise today's shops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little bags, such a wonderful idea.
    I bet they would make great party favors, and when candy is gone store fine jewelry for safe keeping. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete