________________________________________


NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, Aug. 24th; 2 pm EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: BumperStickersNMore

Check out this thread and join us for the fun!

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Meet Wendy

Wendy from UUendysCraftyCorner is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 4pm.

One of our west coast gals, Wendy loves to find adorable new Etsy shops to surprise! She is always on the look out for creations that she knows will appeal to our team mates.

I recently asked Wendy what her plans were for 2014 as far as HER creations and her shop.

I have thousands of items to glue up and list. Quite a few of them are brand new to the shop when I get them done. That means pics! I am going to be doing some yarn projects for charity with the possibility of setting up a 3rd shop. I am going to participate in all the SNEAKS as much as possible. I am hoping to sponsor once a month.

And we LOVE when Wendy sponsors a Sneak Attack.

I love looking at all the play earrings that Wendy has - makes me feel like a kid again!

One of my favorites and I love the little bow :D


Browse Wendy's shop to find the kid in you! And then come join us in our Sneak Attack thread as we get ready to meet the latest 'victims'!


1 comment:

  1. They are cute, think the shops Wendy will show us are cute too

    ReplyDelete