_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, Apr 27th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Blast from the Sneak Attack Past February 12, 2014

This week I got the pleasure of visiting this delicious shop Panache Confections, featuring chocolates, wedding favors. and more.
I asked the shop's owner some questions and this is what she had to say about the sneak attack on her shop.
The sneak attack got me a few followers and maybe two small orders.
My reaction to the sneak attack-was amazing-I didnt know what a sneak attack was until then and I loved it and love the idea of it...
I do not sell on other venues except from my website and an ecommerce shop. I advertise in many other ways also.

I am disappointed with the number of sales I have had since I joined etsy. I feel that it is very hard for people to find certain items. I wish I could figure out a better way to market myself on etsy or find a way to get more customers to find my products on etsy. I’m hoping to make 2014 better and grow my business!
I love etsy and recommend everyone make purchases there.
Thank you.

Panache Confections started off with 2 sales on 09/03/09 and after the sneak attack had an additional 5 sales.  
I browsed around and found some fantastic gifts for your sweetie.  These are my personal favorites.
and these
Until next time (February 26, 2014)  Kelly


3 comments: