_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, April 27th; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: CunninglyCrafted and TheMudPlace

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Blast from the Sneak Attack Past February 26, 2014

This week I had the pleasure of visiting the founder of the Sneak Attacks shop, Michael of Scatterbrain Tees.  His shop features popular graphic T shirts and messenger bags.
Sneak attacks were in full swing when the team decided to attack Michael on 09/24/09. 

This is what Michael had to say about the Sneak Attack on his shop:
The Sneak Attack was amazing. I am the founder of the SAs but haven't been connected to them for some time because of lack of time. The team did a surprise Sneak Attack on me- I had no idea it was going to happen. I'm still very thankful for it! I'll let you feature someone else as I'm sure there are others who would appreciate some more recognition. Thanks for the work you do!

Michael

He wanted me to feature someone else but I decided he deserved the recognition for getting this wonderful team going.  Without it many new and undiscovered shops would of given up.  I myself am thankful everyday for the support from this team in both my business and personal affairs.

I found some great items in Michael's shop.  These are some of my favorites.
and

Kelly
_________________________________________________________________________________

I recently got a chance to chat with Ema from rainsontheplain, her shop was Sneak Attacked on August 24, 2009. Her shop is full of nature photography, still life, digital prints, and paintings.


When asked how the Sneak Attack affected her shop, here's what she shared;

After my shop was Sneak Attacked, it closed a few months later. I didn't reopen on Etsy until May 2013, but I had a shop on Society6 starting in September 2012. The sneak was great, but I just wasn't able to keep my shop open afterwards.

My reaction to the Sneak Attack was mostly gratitude, if I remember correctly, because I hadn't had any sales until then. It was a very nice gesture.

In the time I spent away from Etsy, I have worked extensively on my photography and now offer wedding and portraiture services. I also do work on spoonflower.com and with the IAAA (International Association of Astronomical Artists), of which I am an artist member. More of my work can be found on my website, rainsontheplain.com or on my blog artandcookies.blogspot.com.



It's wonderful to hear about these past shops and see how they are doing today. These gorgeous flowers make me think of Spring! They are lovely. Take a look around rainsontheplain and pick a few favorites of your own.

Until Next Time,
Amanda



Written by Kelly from juBEADlation
& Amanda from CuteNCurlyBowtique

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Amanda and Kelly, for letting us know how these shops are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so grateful to Michael for starting the concept that gave me the chance to be part of this fantastic team!

    Wonderful articles, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kelly and Amanda for the great write- ups about these shops from past SAs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely write up as always, Kelly and Amanda. I have that green frog shirt from Michael's shop :))) His shirts are so soft even after several washings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great write up n if it wasn't for Michael's shop, I would have never found out about this fabulous group ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

    Yes, I agree if it wasn't for Michael I wouldn't be apart of this great team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for thinking of me. I really appreciate this post. Hello to all of you!

    ReplyDelete