________________________________________


NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, Aug. 24th; 2 pm EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: BumperStickersNMore

Check out this thread and join us for the fun!

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________

Monday, February 24, 2014

Meet EliSe and Lynn

EliSe from xEsFunThings, and Lynn from LynnHanousekDesigns - have paired up to host today's sneak attack at 3pm. From both sides of the pond - this duo is so excited about today's victims.

We have met EliSe before - she is a frequent host and loves to surprise Etsy shops - many of whom are in the international community.

With her passion for beads - you can always find something new in her shop - like these pink bracelets with bells!! And I love the way EliSe photographs her creations - using shells.


It's been awhile since Lynn has been a host - due to family responsibilities. And since family comes first - we have waited patiently for her return.

I asked Lynn what her plans were for her shop and creations during 2014. Here is her response:

I do have plans for 2014. As with many of our teamies, I have tons of ideas to expand my product line and fill my shop with loads of items. Being on this team inspires me as we share with one another and move toward our goals. I'm hoping to get 2 major projects (not related to my shop) done soon so I'll have more time to really dig in and get my shop going again. Until then, I'm happy to hang out and just be sneaky.

I really love the gift sets that Lynn now has in her shop - adorable prints and bookmarks to match. And since I'm very partial to cats - this is my favorite.


You are sure to find your favorite beaded item in EliSe's shop as well as cats of all kinds in Lynn's. Take your time browsing - it's so much fun.

And then come join us in our Sneak Attack thread as we find out interesting things about the 'victims' you will meet later today!


6 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Can't wait to see the new shops you two found for us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great Sneak Attack hosts and they both have wonderful shops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful write-up, Sandi!
    EliSe and Lynn are both very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your write up on these 2 great people & shops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic duo, can't wait to see what shops where found.

    ReplyDelete