_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, Oct. 19th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Monday, February 10, 2014

Meet Sandi and Barbara

Sandi from HandmadeBySandi and Barbara from byvala are co-sponsoring our sneak attack today at 3pm.

Members on either side of the pond are bringing together their clues and 'victims' for us to surprise!

I recently asked Barbara what her plans were for her shop in 2014.

My plans for 2014 are to totally focus on my Etsy shop. I will put all my energy in online selling through Etsy. I'm planning on photographing some new items. I'm also working on a series of headbands for next winter. I'm expecting a baby in June, so during the summer I want to take pictures of all my baby blankets with my newborn model ;-)

We are doing a yellow theme today in the sneak attack thread - so in keeping with that - take a look at this cute smart phone sleeve - designed to protect it in your purse or tote or even pocket!


Sandi is always working on new designs and creations. This sunny yellow pin cushion is just perfect for brightening up any room.


Be sure to check out all the creations in our co-sponsor's shops. You are bound to find something that catches your eye!

And then come join us in our Sneak Attack thread to find out about our 'victims'

5 comments:

  1. A little sunshine is just what we need today! Great sponsors...check out their shops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow is my favorite color - and these are two of my favorite Sponsors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and cheerful, love the shops today!

    ReplyDelete