_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: KraftyGrannysHome

Check out this thread and join us for the fun!

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Meet Summer

Summer from skworiginalsbysummer, is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 3pm.

A long time member, Summer hasn't had the opportunity to sponsor in awhile, and we are so glad she is sponsoring today!

I asked Summer what her plans were for 2014:

I am really hoping that I can make some more wreaths this year. I have so much fun making them. I love that I can take something that seems so seasonal, and find a way to transform it into something completely unexpected! There are so many changes going on in my life right now that I really am hoping that Etsy can remain one of the few "constants" that will help keep me grounded. I love crafting and I have so many ideas that I am busting at the seems to try them all!

Speaking of Wreaths  - this one is so gorgeous and can be used all year round!


Summer's creativity is not limited to wreaths - check out all her work - I know you will find something that calls out to you!

Then come join us in our Sneak Attack thread - to see if you can guess who our 'victim's will be by Summer's poem of clues.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Wishing you the best in 2014 Summer.

    Wonderful write up Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning wreath!
    Summer, wishing you all the best in 2014!
    Thanks for the write-up, Sandi!

    ReplyDelete