SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

Monday, March 31, 2014

Meet Laurel

Laurel from JasminesAttic is hosting our Sneak Attack today at 3pm. A brand new hostess - she is very excited about introducing her 'victims' to us!

Laurel was a 'victim' herself back in October of 2013 - picked by Sandi!! Since then, Laurel has been active in the sneak attacks and ready to go!!

Says Laurel:

I am a pet lover in all aspects of my life. Professionally, I am a veterinarian. Personally, I am an aspiring cat lover. And with Jasmine's Attic, I'm hoping to share my love of pets and crafts!

And when you visit her shop - you will see all sorts of cute creations for your pets.

I have some of these for one of my cats - he just loves grabbing them and carrying them around.


Treat your pet - check out all the goodies in Laurel's shop!

And then come join us in our sneak attack thread as we try to guess who Laurel's 'victims' will be.

5 comments:

  1. Laurel indeed are an animal lover, her shop have so many cute toys for kitties. Looking forward to see the shops Laurel have choosen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the shops she has picked for us today, pet lovers should visit her shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure that Laurel will have some awesome shops for us... watch out Laurel, you may become addicted to hosting -- it's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute! can't wait to see what Laurel finds ;)

    ReplyDelete