SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

Monday, March 3, 2014

Meet Summer

Summer from SKWOriginalsbySummer is hosting our sneak attack today at 4pm. A frequent hostesss, Summer always finds the neatest new Etsy shops for us to surprise. And provides clues to help us guess who her 'victims' will be.

We love handmade items - creations that have lots of love that goes into the making of them - each a unique item. And according to Summer:

I love taking pieces of things and creating new things out of them.

So while I was browsing Summer's shop this morning to find something delightful for you to see - I found these! Aren't they adorable??? I know my granddaughters would love them...



As you browse through Summer's shop you will see a wonderful variety of creations - be sure to check them all out!

And come join us in our sneak attack thread to see Summer's story!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE those butterflies, looking forward to see the shops Summer has chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the wonderful introduction!

    ReplyDelete