_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, Oct. 19th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Monday, March 24, 2014

Meet Susanne


Susanne from SussesSpindehjrne will be hosting our sneak attack today at 3pm.

Susanne is a frequent sponsor who loves to surprise new Etsy shops. She loves to help new members and not so new members as well.

She is a fiber guru. And I have to admit I'm kind of obsessed with fiber. So I'm always delighted to see new types in Susanne's shop.

So I browsed Susanne's shop today before I started writing my post and oh this is gorgeous


Don't you agree?

You will find other gorgeous yarn, fiber, and clothing too. If  you are like me, you will have a hard time making up your mind.

Then come join us in our  Sneak Attack Thread as we try to figure out who Susanne's victims will be by the clues she provides. 

7 comments:

  1. She has beautiful things in her shop and she is a wizard with fiber.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, that yarn is gorgeous! And Susanne is a great host -- love her sneak attacks!
    Thanks for the write-up, Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my item in your treasury! As a new etsy shop owner, its nice to see such a supportive community to each other!!!!


    Desiree at Complete Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the sneak attack, I was totally surprised.
    I look forward to doing the same very soon. Wha ha ha!!

    Deborah at IndulgentYarn

    ReplyDelete