________________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: xEsFunThings

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Thursday, March 20, 2014

Meet Virginia

Virginia, from MadeByHand, is one of our California Gals. She loves to host sneak attacks, make treasuries and help new Etsy shops get a great start!

Virginia is hosting our Sneak Attack today - and will reveal her 'victims' at 3pm Etsy time. In the meantime, she will tease us with clues as to who her 'victims' might be!

Virginia was a 'victim' herself in 2011 - her host was Heather from winemakerssister - thanks Heather!

Says Virginia:

My shop was Sneak Attacked in October 2011 and I'll never forget the feeling -- it was a mix of gratitude and disbelief! I decided to pay it forward and immediately joined the team! It's the best team on Etsy!

I always love to browse Virginia's shop, and I found lots of things in her Sold section that I have bought over the last couple of years. One of my favorites is this crocheted bag - so nice and roomy - wonderful for projects, going to the beach and anything else you can think of!


Keep checking Virginia's shop - she is always adding something new.

And come join us in our Sneak Attack thread today - for lots of fun and chatting all day long.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely bag, waiting to see what shops Virginia has found for us today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sandi! I remember that bag very well! You could easily put a day's worth of beach stuff in it, and still have room for a crochet project! I'm glad it went to a good home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! And great to hear Virginia. :) Lovely shop choices today!

    ReplyDelete