_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, Aug. 17th; 2 pm EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: KraftyGrannysHome

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Blast from the Sneak Attack Past April 2, 2014

This week I had the pleasure of chatting with Simon from CrazyBearStudio, he creates customs cards, stationary, and prints. They are printed with hand set wood and metal letterpress type.


I know someone that would love this print! CrazyBearStudio was Sneak Attacks on March 10, 2011 and received 4 sales from the attack. I ask Simon how the Sneak Attack affected his shop and here's what he shared;

How did the sneak attack affect your shop?
The Sneak attack brought more views, likes and even a couple of sales! It also made me aware of the sneak attack movement.

What was your reaction to the sneak attack?
My reaction - pure joy of course!

Are you selling on other venues?
Yes, I'm currently selling on another venue online.

Comments you would like us to pass on to the team?
Keep up the good work...:)


Thank you Simon, it was great hearing from you. I personally love this note card; bright, colorful, and awesome. :) Stop by CrazyBearStudio, pick a few favorites of your own. Check out Simon's blog as well, see what he is currently working on.

See you next time,
Amanda

_________________________________________________________________________________


This week it was my pleasure to visit Sweet Notion, who was attacked July the second in 2011.


I asked Candice some questions and here is what she says:

How did the sneak attack affect your shop?

I was sneak attached probably within two weeks of me opening my shop. So that for me was an amazing creative boost. 

What was your reaction to the sneak attack?

It made me want to offer more in my shop. Which made me learn. I wasn't at that time making the beaded earrings, it was mostly felt pins and brooches. But I'm so glad I learned a new craft. My beaded earrings are unique and colorful. 

Are you selling on other venues?

I have done hometown craft fairs, and have had a few displays in local shops. 
Comments you would like us to pass on to the team?

I think that what the team does is priceless. When your new to selling your craft you feel vulnerable and unsure of yourself. So to have a group of fellow artists appreciate and complement what you do is wonderfully motivating.

Thanks so much for picking my shop, and pushing me to better things.

Thanks Again- Candice Osborne of Sweet Notion


Candice has a shop with beautiful jewelry and they all are great gift ideas for Mother’s Day, How about those great earrings aren't they amazing!




If you are looking for beautiful gifts for someone you care for, you should take your time to visit Candice´s Sweet Notions.

Written by Susanne from SussesSpindehjrne
& Amanda from CuteNCurlyBowtique




2 comments:

  1. I love both of the shops you have picked wonderful job Amanda and Susanne, now I will go visit the shops and do a little hearting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the interviews and hearing how past "victims" are doing!

    ReplyDelete