_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, Oct. 19th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Meet Maria

Maria from MsBittyKnacks is hosting our sneak attack today at 11am. A fan of Saturday sneaks, Maria loves to see many of our members who work during the week - join us on the weekend for lots of fun.

I recently asked Maria to tell us how she finds her 'victims'.

The way I look for shops is usually doing random searches of things I like. I also like to check the treasuries (challenge) from previous sneaks.

And there are always lots of shops found by our members when doing the challenge treasuries!!

I always enjoy browsing Maria's shop to see what new and adorable creations she has come up with. I just love this one - you will too!


There is always something you have to have in Maria's shop! Have fun browsing...

And then come join us in our Sneak Attack thread today - to find out who our latest 'victims' are.



5 comments:

  1. That is so cute Maria is a talented lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love this one. (I must admit I love all Marias Dolls)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the wonderful write up Sandi and for the compliments ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love browsing thru Maria's shop and can't wait to see what she's found for us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria is a great teammate and friend! She does amazing work! :)

    ReplyDelete