_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: KraftyGrannysHome

Check out this thread and join us for the fun!

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Meet Sandi

Sandi from HandmadeBySandi is hosting our sneak attack today at 3pm. Sandi loves to be a hostess, and loves to find new Etsy shops to surprise.

I asked Sandi how she selects her 'victims'.

I use Snoopy789 a lot, as new shops are always being added there. I also love to find fiber shops in Ravelry (the Etsy Shops Group Forum) - Heather - one of our other members mentioned that it was a good way to find new ones.

Sandi loves to crochet and sew - and you can always find something adorable, unique and useful in her shop.

In keeping with the purple theme for today - I just love this little crocheted bowl! Perfect for paperclips on the desk, jewelry on the dressing or just about anything else.


Be sure to check out all the useful and creative items in Sandi's shop. And then come join us in our sneak attack thread as we find out who our 'victims' will be later today.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute bowl and in my fav color. I use Ravelry a lot, when I find new shops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Ravelry, too -- the "secret" is out!
    Cute bowl, Sandi! And great write-up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely bowl! Sandi make's are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandi's felt bowls are the best I have several and use them in my sewing room for little items that I use a lot.

    ReplyDelete