________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, July 20th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________


Monday, April 7, 2014

Meet Theresa

Theresa from KraftyGrannysHome is hosting our Sneak Attack today at 3pm Etsy time.

A frequent hostess - I asked Theresa how she selects the shops who will be her 'victims'.

Here are a couple of tips:

#1 - If I want to include a soap shop in my attack I will search for soap related teams and check out their newer members.

#2 - I also check out Snoopy789 if I am stuck on finding a certain type of shop.

Watch for more tips on hosting a sneak attack - it's easy and fun - try it!

I checked out Theresa's shop this morning, and found this delightful card. With Mother's Day right around the corner - this card will gladden any heart.


Theresa always has new creations in her shop - browse often!

Come join us in our Sneak Attack thread as we are challenged by Theresa to see if we can guess who her 'victims' will be.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much my friend. Hoping everyone likes the shops today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Sandi, thanks for asking Theresa her "secrets" for finding wonderful shops! She does an awesome job! And that card is gorgeous... there's so much to see in Theresa's shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, I love everything Theresa creates! And now we all know one of her secrets. ;)

    ReplyDelete