_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, Apr 27th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Meet Virginia

Virginia from MadeByHand is hosting our sneak attack today at 3pm Etsy time.

Virginia and I have a lot in common - she lives in San Diego, I used to live in California and visit there all the time.

She is retired and so am I. And our husbands are retired as well. Virginia loves to crochet and so do I. What more can you ask for in a friend!!

And speaking of crochet - Virginia has done it again, coming up with an absolutely adorable creation. I just love the button eye!


Check out all the other wonderful creations in Virginia's shop and then come join us in our sneak attack thread as we get ready to meet 5 wonderful new 'victims' that Virginia has selected for us to surprise.

3 comments:

  1. Virginia is a wonderful does wonderful crochet works I have several of her items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Virginia always makes the Sneak Attacks so fun!! And she is a great crocheter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Sandi! And thanks, Theresa and Judy, for your kind words!
    I love our team and feel close to all of you! ♡

    ReplyDelete