SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

Monday, May 12, 2014

Blast from the Sneak Attack Past May 12, 2014

This next lovely shop, brynnalex donates it's proceeds to help send a graduate to Art School in honor of her daughter Brynn. Elaine opened her shop in 2007 after tragically losing her 12 year old daughter, who was hit by a car. She has helped send 7 kids to Art School, how wonderful! Elaine creates beautiful jewelry, note cards, photography occasion cards, vintage items, and hand crafted gifts.


BrynnAlex was Sneak Attacked with love from the Handmade Movement team on April 18, 2011. I asked Elaine how the Sneak Attack affected her shop and here's what she shared;

The sneak attack affected my shop my giving it some much needed exposure.

I was thrilled to have been sneak attacked - I was misty eyed over the love shown to me and my shop!

I don't sell on any other venues other than etsy, and in some local retail shops.

Give the team a big thank you from me. :)


Elaine also shared that she was tickled pink! I'm tickled pink hearing from her, I wasn't part of the team when she was Sneak Attack but it makes me feel great knowing our team made her day! Today her shop has almost 1,000 sales! That's great, what a milestone! 


Stop by BrynnAlex to support a wonderful cause and pick out a few favorites of your own. It's so hard to just choose a couple items but these are a few of my favorites. 

Amanda

1 comment: