SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Meet Lynn

Lynn from LynnHanousekDesigns is hosting our sneak attack today at 11am.

I asked Lynn if she had any tips for our newer members to help them find their 'victims' should they decide to become a hostess.  Taking some comments other team members have mentioned -

I wish I could tell you some marvelous secret. In the past it was really a matter of luck but then someone mentioned on our discussion thread that they went to the members page of other teams related to the product they were looking for (soap, jewelry, earrings etc.) I tried that this time and found that many of the newer members of the teams are also new to Etsy. By going to shops I already liked, I found out what teams they belonged to and then checked out the team's members pages.

And of course sharing is what this team is all about!

I love how Lynn has created a wonderful gift set - that includes a matted print and a book mark. Perfect for anyone who loves cats!



If you are a cat lover like I am - you will enjoy browsing Lynn's shop. Which is your favorite feline?

Be sure to join us in our Sneak Attack thread this morning - the reveal will be at 11am Etsy time!

3 comments:

  1. Great write up, and all Lynns kitties are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tip, Lynn! Thanks for sharing! And thanks for the great write-up, Sandi!

    ReplyDelete