_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, April 27th; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: CunninglyCrafted and TheMudPlace

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Meet Shannon and EliSe

Shannon from SGeoliJonesCreations and EliSe from xEsFunThings  are co-hosting our sneak attack today at 11am. A wonderful duo - including a brand new host and one who loves to guide our newest members.

As I usually do, I asked our newest host how she decided on the name of her shop. Shannon said:

My Etsy name... Well... My middle name is Geoli. My parents made it up taking the GEO from my Dad's Mom's name Georgia and the LI from my Mom's Mom's name Lillian. It is pronounced Jolee. I have always liked my middle name and then when I remarried it goes well with Jones. Ha! My given name is Shannon and that is the name that I go by or my nickname Shan. I was just looking for a name that would be unique. Not many "Geolis" out there.

Shannon has some wonderful creations in her shop - something to appeal to everyone. I really love this bracelet with the turtle.


EliSe is one of our 'veteran' members and also one of our very active international members. She always has tips for new hosts. And I really enjoy browsing her shop - as she always have something new and unique. These bracelets with the owl are my favorite!


You will love both of these shops!! And come join us in our Sneak Attack thread to see who today's victims will be!

3 comments:

  1. Great write up Sandi! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these shops, thanks Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful hosting duo! Can't wait to see the surprises they've found for us!

    ReplyDelete