________________________________________


NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, Aug. 24th; 2 pm EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: BumperStickersNMore

Check out this thread and join us for the fun!

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Meet Virginia

Virginia from MadeByHand is hosting our sneak attack today at 3pm.

I asked Virginia to give us some tips on how to find her 'victims'. She is one of our 'treasury gurus' so she has a good handle on how to find those new Etsy shops! Says Virginia:

I spend a lot of time with my pal Snoopy789, checking out Snoopy's favorites and I always find one or two of my shops there. I also look at the "new shop" teams and check out their newest members. But mostly I look for items the old-fashioned way, using Etsy's search function.

I may search for a word I like (for example, "prairie") then I go to the category that interests me. If I am looking for a soap shop, then I go to the Bath and Beauty category and start looking! And I look at the feedback - low sometimes means low sales.

All these tips that our hosts provide will help any new members who are thinking about being a host!! Jump right in.

I often browse Virginia's shop looking for the perfect gift. I love this vibrant scarf - don't you?



Be sure to check out Virginia's shop - she is always creating something new!

And come join us in our Sneak Attack thread today - as we try to guess who the 'victims' will be!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, Sandi! You have a way with words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, love when Virginia sponsors the SA!

    Great write up Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That scarf is beautiful, thanks Sandi for the great write up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tip from one of our queens!!!! Nice write up!

    ReplyDelete