_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, April 27th; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: CunninglyCrafted and TheMudPlace

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Blast from the Sneak Attack Past June 4, 2014

I visited CrafthavenBoutique this week, who was sneak attacked 3/28/11, and I´m sorry to hear Holly have had a very tough year, due to several surgeries and a failing health.

She makes gorgeous card and I´m so much in love with this one.


Perfect for your beloved MOM.

I asked Holly how the sneak attack affected her SHOP and how she is doing it now.
Here is her answers:

I've been working on a new line of cards while recovery in my hospital bed. I'm hoping to start posting them next week! They're beautiful!! Please check back often. I'd love your opinion

The Sneak Attach really helped my store get some recognition and helped with sales. I've never sold at another venue and currently thinking of anyway I can to promote my store. I want to Thank You for making me a part of the "Sneak Attack" it's Wonderful!

Please let readers know that I've got an entire new line of All Occassion Greeting cards for All Ages coming out in the next week or so. I've been a crafter since I was a little girl. Making Greeting cards has Always been my passion! Without my Crafts is be lost and probably not have made it this far with the daily struggle with MS. I love to create!


I and the HandmadeMovement wish all the best for Holly and pray for a quick recovering and some easier time with this harsh disease.

Please visit CrafthavenBoutique and choose your favorite.


_________________________________________________________________________________

This time I had the pleasure of chatting with Linda from SimpleWishesCo. Linda creates lovely Holiday and note cards for all occasions. SimpleWishesCo was Sneak Attacked July 14, 2011 and received 5 sales.


This Robin on the fence note card is adorable and makes me think of Spring here in Michigan. I asked Linda how the Sneak Attack affect her shop, here's what she shared;

How did the sneak attack affect your shop? 

It drove customers to my shop, resulting in a lot of views and several sales. It also made me feel more confident that the product I am selling, as well as my art, is desirable and valued.

What was your reaction to the sneak attack?

I was shocked and very happy to be promoted in such a way. I felt very honored to have been chosen!

Are you selling on other venues?

At the moment I am only on Etsy and working on private commissions. Since I began on Etsy, my sales have doubled each year. I am currently in the process of leaving my job to work on my business full time, to expand my product line and offer new products and styles.

Comments you would like us to pass on to the team?

Keep doing what you are doing! It is a wonderful gesture to make to new shops and helps to give a new seller a boost.

Thank you again!

Thank you Linda, it was wonderful hearing from you. If you know me, you know I love owls! This set is too cute for words! Get over to SimpleWishesCo to pick a few favorites of your own.

See you next time,
Amanda



Written by Susanne from SussesSpinderhjrne 
& Amanda from CuteNCurlyBowtique

3 comments:

  1. Nice write up, Amanda and Susanne!
    Keeping Holly in my thoughts and glad that Linda's shop is doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love hearing how shops are doing after they've been attacked! Great job Amanda and Susanne! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete