SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Blast from the Sneak Attacks Past June 18, 2014

The LazyDoll opened in May of 2009, it was Sneak Attacked with love from the Handmade Movement team in May of 2011 and received from sales from the Sneak Attack. Bo creates gorgeous coin purses, clutches, and iphone cases. Many are hand painted or embroidered. With some many beautiful items it's hard to pick a favorite, they are all so lovely.



I recently asked Bo how the Sneak Attack affected her shop, here's what she shared; 

"The sneak attack gave me first few sales at the time when I almost gave up. This helped me a lot to regain confidence and encouraged me to make more creative handcrafts. I sell all my items online. Thanks! Best regards,Bo"



Wonderful, I'm happy to hear that. Today the LazyDoll has over 1,500 sales! Looks like everyone loves these gorgeous handmade items as much as I do. :) Seriously it's hard to share only a few, so head over to Bo's shop and click a few favorites of your own.


Until next time,
Amanda
_________________________________________________________________________________



Do you love cute whimsical items, then it´s time to visit twobrotherscraft.

She was attacked 4/21/11 and I got the opportunity to talk to her about how the sneak attack affected her shop.

Here is what she told me:

From the sneak attack I had about two sales

What was your reaction to the sneak attack?
My reaction was how did this happen in one day with that many views.

Are you selling on other venues?
I was selling on another venues but right now it's just etsy.

Comments you would like us to pass on to the team?
Thank You, Alice.

Today twobrotherscraft seems to have a successful shop with 346 sales, and we wish her luck and further success.




Wish you all a great day. Susanne

Written by Susanne from SussesSpindehjrne
& Amanda from CuteNCurlyBowtique

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful "Blasts" Amanda and Susanne! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete