_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, April 27th; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: CunninglyCrafted and TheMudPlace

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Monday, June 23, 2014

Meet Amanda

Amanda from cutencurlybowtique is hosting our sneak attack today at 2pm.

It's been awhile since Amanda was our hostess. We are so glad to see her back - and can't wait to see who she has picked for us to surprise.

When Amanda first hosted a sneak attack a couple of years ago - I asked her why she joined our team.

I joined the Handmade Movement after reading someone's reaction to being a sneak attack victim in another team. Their genuine reaction of excitement and happiness made me want to be apart of that. I've always been the pay it forward type of person and this team is a great fit for me.

As I browsed in Amanda's shop this morning - I found this adorable flower on a headband.
It will make any little girl look like a princess!


I love all the little bows in Amanda's shop. They are perfect for all girls of any age. Be sure to pick your favorite!

And come join us in our sneak attack thread - find out who our 'victims' will be.

4 comments:

  1. Awww, thank you Sandi! Wonderful write up!

    I hope everyone enjoys the shops I found for us to Sneak. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda does beautiful work! And I'm happy to see her hosting our Sneak Attack, I can't wait to see the shops!

    Thanks, Sandi, for another wonderful write-up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda has done very well with her shop and she has such great items.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Just like all she makes :)

    ReplyDelete