________________________________________


NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, Aug. 24th; 2 pm EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: BumperStickersNMore

Check out this thread and join us for the fun!

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________

Monday, June 30, 2014

Meet Ana and Bea

Ana from BellyPork and Bea from beacbarros are co-hosting our Sneak Attack today at 2pm Etsy time.

A relatively new member and host - Ana has brought Bea into our team and is now working with her to have a successful attack! And with her enthusiasm, I know Bea will do a great job.

Both of our hosts are from Spain, part of a growing list of Etsy friends that are across the pond.

I love browsing the shops from these two gals.

And knowing that I love cats - how could I resist showing you what I found.

In Ana's shop these delightful hair clips - my granddaughters love the ones that Ana makes.



And this illustration from Bea's shop - is just adorable.



Find your favorites in these shops - I bet you can't pick just one!

Be sure to come join us in our Sneak Attack thread - as we get ready to surprise today's 'victims'.

3 comments:

  1. Two fabulous artists! Can't wait to see what they found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both shops, Ana and Bea are very talented!

    ReplyDelete