_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, Oct. 19th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Meet Summer

Summer from SW8PaperAndStuff is hosting our sneak attack today at 4pm. A team member who is always offering support and ideas to our other members, Summer enjoys surprising new Etsy shops!

I always love seeing the items that Summer has in her paper shop. So many great things to use to help you in your own business.

My favorite -  these little tags - I write a note on the back and tie the tag to the item the customer has ordered - my way of saying thank you.


There are so many wonderful finds in Summer's shop - have fun browsing. And come join us in our sneak attack thread as we get ready to see who Summer has chosen for us to surprise today!

2 comments:

  1. Summer has a great shop I have gotten a lot of things from her shop. Great write up Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to see Summer this morning! I'm looking forward to today's sneak attack!

    ReplyDelete