_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, Oct 19; 2 pm

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: KraftyGrannysHome

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________


HOSTS ARE NEEDED!!

Please sign up here:

AVAILABLE SLOTS:

26-Oct (Thu)

02-Nov (Thu)
09-Nov (Thu)
16-Nov (Thu)
23-Nov (Thu) THANKSGIVING
30-Nov (Thu)

If you can't do Thursdays, no problem, put in any day that you are available.

_____________________________________

Monday, June 9, 2014

Meet Theresa

Theresa from KraftyGrannysHome is hosting our sneak attack today at 2pm Etsy time.

A frequent sponsor and one of our Treasury gurus - Theresa loves to find the neatest shops to surprise!

In the past I asked Theresa what she likes to do to relax. And her answer was golf!

Well I have been playing golf for about 14 years now, and I got started so that my hubby and I would have something we could do together. I think my favorite thing about golf is how beautiful most golf courses are and the wild life you see out there. I have seen bears, moose, foxes, all kinds of birds and here in Arizona I have even seen snakes. My handicap is about a 17 or 18 better yet my average is about a 86.

I know absolutely nothing about golf as far as handicaps and averages - but Theresa is very happy with hers and I know she has lots of fun with it!

As always, I love to browse our hostess' shops to find new and exciting creations. One of Theresa's latest custom creations is this adorable reversible baby blanket. A lot of work and love went into it and we know the customer was delighted of course!


I'm just sad that I don't have any new babies coming!! That would be a wonderful gift to give. Be sure to check out all the fantastic creations that you can find in Theresa's shop. And then come join us in our sneak attack thread to see what kind of clues are provided to help us guess who the 'victims' will be!

2 comments:

  1. Sandi thank you so much for the wonderful write up. You are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the write-up, Sandi! Theresa is so talented, and a truly nice person... a winning combination!

    ReplyDelete