________________________________________


NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, Aug. 24th; 2 pm EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: BumperStickersNMore

Check out this thread and join us for the fun!

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Meet Virginia

Virginia from MadeByHand is hosting our sneak attack today at 3pm. One of our frequent sponsors and fabulous treasury maker, Virginia always finds the cutest shops for us to surprise.

Did you know that Virginia's shop was a 'victim' in October 2011? When she first got ready to host a sneak attack, I asked her if that was why she joined our team.

I was so thrilled to be a 'victim' that I wanted to pay it forward. I soon discovered how friendly and supportive the team is and that clinched it: I'm an enthusiastic member of the team and I love Sneak Attacks!

And Virginia makes hosting sneak attacks look so easy - you can do it too!!

I enjoy browsing through Virginia's shop. She always has some of the neatest patterns. I especially love these star shaped dish cloths/wash cloths. I gave them as gifts the last couple of years.



Check out the other creations in Virginia's shop. And then come join us in our Sneak Attack thread. See what kind of clues Virginia will give you. Will you guess who her 'victims' will be?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nice write-up, Sandi! It's team members like you that make our team so awesome! We really appreciate all you do! ♡ Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Virginia!!! Great pal n fabulous host!

    ReplyDelete