_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, Oct. 19th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Meet Wendy

Wendy from uuendyscraftycorner is hosting our sneak attack today at 4pm.

Do you know why Wendy joined our team? Wendy says:

I love the idea of doing good things anonymously

As of course we all do :D

A gal after my own heart - Wendy creates earrings and I'm obsessed with them!! And just because Wendy's listing say play earrings - doesn't mean that adults can't wear them too!

Here is a pair of my favorite (for this week).


With so many to choose from - you will want several pair for yourself!!

And come join us in our sneak attack thread to see who Wendy has chosen for us to surprise today.

1 comment:

  1. It's fun to browse thru Wendy's shop, and I can't wait to see the shops she found for us!

    ReplyDelete