_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, Oct. 19th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Meet Kelly

Kelly from juBEADlation will be hosting our Sneak Attack today at 3pm. Kelly is a member who loves to find the 'neatest' new Etsy shops to surprise - I know we will enjoy meeting them!

I'm always interested in what motivates an artist to create something new. Says Kelly:

I have found a passion for making ornaments and you will be seeing more of them appear in my shop. I plan to make ornaments for all occasions and ones that can be enjoyed all year long.

I love this ornament - just because it's not for a special occassion or holiday.



When you browse Kelly's shop - you will love the variety of creations there - something for everyone.

Come join us in our Sneak Attack Thread - to try to guess who Kelly's 'victims' will be!

2 comments: