SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Meet Theresa and Judy

Theresa from KraftyGrannysHome and Judy from sljbridal are co-hosting the sneak attack today at 4pm.

Theresa is a frequent sponsor and a member for almost 3 years, Judy a long time member. They make a great team!!

I thought I'd tell you why these two wonderful ladies joined our team - way back when.

Says Theresa:

 When I got Sneaked (Nov 03, 2011) it just thrilled me so much, after joining the Handmade Movement group it was great sneaking and trying to figure out what shops it might be (like a game) and I love games. These are just the best group of people I feel like I've known them my entire life.

Theresa is indeed Krafty - check out this adorable blanket that she has just finished.



Says Judy:

When I first started my Etsy shop (1st shop started 5 years ago), I knew nothing (about the same as today, lol)! I had never participated in a forum but I had read that social networking would get my shop 'seen'. I lurked for the first couple of Sneak Attacks and listened to the personalities of the Sneakers. I finally got the courage to say "hi" and as is the way with Sneakers, things just evolved from there. It just feels so good to give others encouragement and sometimes I spend more than I should but as we all warn others, it is addicting! What a good addiction to have!

Judy loves all things that have to do with shells. And she makes the most wonderful items for the bride! But let's not forget the groom - for a beach wedding, this boutonniere is 'heavenly'.


You will ooh and ahh over all the creations that these two members have in their shops. It will be a hard choice to choose just one item :D

With both of these gals in charge today - I know we will have a super Sneak Attack!! Be sure to come on over to our Sneak Attack thread and see what's in store.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Sandi! Theresa is so talented...she does beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous n creative ladies! Can't wait to see what shops were found.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi what a lovely write up thank you so much. Judy's bridal shop makes me wish I was getting married again she has such beautiful items to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire these 2 ladies a lot, the make wonderful stuff

    ReplyDelete