________________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: xEsFunThings

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Thursday, August 7, 2014

Meet Theresa

Theresa from KraftyGrannysHome is hosting our sneak attack today at 2pm. Theresa is a frequent hostess, and you can always find a crochet hook or a sewing needle in her hand!!

A very creative gal - I always enjoy browsing thru her shop to see the latest! These look very familiar (could it be they were made with fabric from my stash shop :D)


I always find new and adorable items in Theresa's shop. You will too!

And come join us in our Sneak Attack thread for fun, chatting, and an exciting reveal at 2pm.

4 comments:

  1. Yes I got that fabric from you Sandi and I love it, thank you for the lovely write up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Theresa and her fabulous work!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great write-up! Theresa is a super-talented person and an awesome Sneak Attack host -- can't wait to see what she's found for us!

    ReplyDelete