_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, Oct. 19th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Blast from the Sneak Attacks Past September 3, 2014




On 10/6/2011 we were sneak attacking The Amber Dragon Fly with love from the Handmade Movement Team.

The Amber Dragonfly is the home for vintage collectibles, handmade purses, tote bags, kindle and notebook covers, and I found this amaizing original and signed Robert Held art glass vase.

I asked Carol the following questions when I visited her:

How did the sneak attack affect your shop?
What was your reaction to the sneak attack?
Are you selling on other venues?
Comments you would like us to pass on to the team?


and here are what she told me:

The sneak attack was great. I felt like the Etsy community was reaching out.
My reaction? I loved it.
The only other places I sell is Amazon for a few books (newer) and occationally Ebay for something not suited for Etsy. Basically I prefer Etsy.
Comments? KEEP IT UP. After all, we all do feel totally alone out there and a surprise sneak attack makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.




I wish Carol good luck and I´m so happy to hear what a differens the sneak attack does.
Bye, bye for now, see you in another sneaked shop.
Susanne

_________________________________________________________________________________

Today we visit our very own crafty granny Theresa from KraftyGrannysHome. Theresa was Sneak Attack by the Handmade Movement on November 3, 2011 and has been an active team member since. She creates lovely crochet; blanks, hats, and baby booties. She also makes gorgeous quilts, ornaments, seasonal decorations, and so much more. Theresa has something for everyone!


These Halloween coasters are super cute! When I asked Theresa how the Sneak Attack effected her shop, this is what she shared;

The sneak attack effected me in so many ways, I was jumping for joy at having my very first sale and wasn't sure what was going on. I read up on what Handmade Movement Team was all about and knew right then that that was where I belonged. I was overjoyed that someone would buy something that I made. 

I do not sale on any other venues and don't think I ever will.

This team is my extended family and I love each and everyone of the members. I pray for those who need the prayers in their life and smile with joy at the happiness in their lives, My husband knows everyone also, just by my talking about this team and he know how important everyone is to me.



And we love you too Theresa! The Handmade Movement team wouldn't be the same without you in it! KraftyGrannysHome has over 700 sales today, what a milestone! Keep up the good work and we wish you much more success with your great shop. Stop by and pick up a few handmade items from Theresa, you won't be disappointed. :) 

Until next time,
Amanda


2 comments:

  1. Oh this almost made me cry, thank you ladies for all you do!!! Best team on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful write up! Theresa what a success story friend :)

    ReplyDelete