SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

Friday, September 26, 2014

Blast from the Sneak Attacks Past September 26, 2014


Hi there, hope you all have a nice day, I have spent my day visiting a wonderful shop we sneak attacked on 9/12/2011, the day after the 10 years memory of the attack on World Trade Center, so I think we all were emotional.

Fortunately, Genevieve from SnowDayArtist ended up having a great day. Here is what she says:

I received many views from the Sneak Attack. Once I understood what was happening... it was great! But at first it actually scared me! - I think because it came the day after the big 911 anniversary.... I don't know something about that word 'attack' freaked me out... It's kind of embarrassing now that I think about it! But I was really confused at first. Maybe if it had said 'Love Attack' I would have understood right away? Again, I think the proximity to 911 and the word attack confused me.

Recently I split apart my 2 product lines: Mittens and Art Prints, and opened a second Etsy shop for my Art. My Art Print shop is GenevieveKeller.

I felt that the 2 product lines were too different and confusing to buyers - not professional. I would love to be sneak attacked at my new shop!

Technically I haven't had any sales at the new shop - though I did sell these prints in my SnowDayArtist shop previously. I know it will take a while to be found under my new shop... but it makes professional sense to have it this way.

Thank you for any and all exposure!





This was the Words from this Blast, wish you a happy time until we'll meet again
Susanne
_______________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoy the newest Blast from the Sneak Attacks Past. I had the pleasure of visiting Mary Ann from OvationStudio. Mary Ann creates lovely buntings, coin purses, keychains, lanyards, and much more. Her shop was Sneak Attacked November 28th of 2011, at the time her shop had only 12 sales, today she has over 3,000 sales! Way to go Mary Ann!


I asked Mary Ann what she thought about the Sneak Attack, here's what she shared;

As a new shop with few sales, I was thrilled to be chosen for your Sneak Attack in 2011. It was the best thing to ever happen to my shop. It gave me the exposure I would never have had otherwise. 

I'm convinced, it was the Handmade Movement Attack that launched my shop towards many successful sales. It's been a few years now, and I've added more items and am very happy with the results. I only sell on Etsy - it keeps me busy enough!

Thanks again to the Handmade Movement and for their support of new shops on Etsy. 


How wonderful! I'm so happy to hear that! I picked a few of my favorite Fall items from OvationStudio to feature. You need to stop by and pick a few favorites of your own, Mary Ann's shop has so many gorgeous items. Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by.
Until next time,
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Two great shops going to go do some hearting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved hearing from these shops!
    Looked at Genivieve's prints too. Love her work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two wonderful success stories -- great write-up, Susanne and Amanda!

    ReplyDelete