_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, April 27th; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: CunninglyCrafted and TheMudPlace

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Monday, September 22, 2014

Meet Christine

Christine from MCBDdesigns is a new member and a brand new hostess! She will be introducing her 'victims' to us today at 2pm.

When I asked Christine what prompted her to join our team, she said:

I joined this team in particular because I like to do nice things for other people. I know that sounds dorky but it is true.

It's certainly not dorky - as that is what the team is all about and all of our members feel the very same way - so glad you joined Christine!

I am always thinking of cute things to get for my granddaughters - and I found just the creation in Christine's shop. These cuffs would be perfect and they are knitted, so soft to the touch. My problem is deciding who gets which style :D


Christine will be introducing 5 new Etsy shops to us - providing clues to help us guess who they are. Be sure to check in during today at our Sneak Attack thread for lots of fun!

2 comments:

  1. Christine has a wonderful shop can't wait to see what she has in store for us today.

    ReplyDelete