_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, Aug. 17th; 2 pm EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: KraftyGrannysHome

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Monday, October 27, 2014

Meet Theresa

Theresa from KraftyGrannysHome is hosting our sneak attack today at 2pm. A frequent sponsor - Theresa has a knack for finding very creative, very new Etsy shops that we want to introduce to you.

Do you know how Theresa came up with the name of her shop? The name was tough I knew I like being crafty, so I went with a "K" instead of the "C" - Granny just because that is want I am, and Home because that is where the Heart is.

And crafty is what Theresa is. She has so many lovely items in her shop - this is one of my favorites. It will probably be yours too! I just know you have tons of t-shirts that you would love to see in your very own quilt.


Be sure to browse through Theresa's shop. With so much to choose from, it will be difficult to select just one.

And come join us in our Sneak Attack thread - see if you can guess who Theresa's victims will be from her clues.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Sandi for the lovely write up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in awe of Theresa's talent and work ethic -- she's always creating the most wonderful things!
    Thanks for the write-up, Sandi!

    ReplyDelete