_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, Oct. 19th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Meet Virginia

Virginia from MadeByHand is hosting our sneak attack today at 3pm. I was supposed to host, but had a little health issue, and Virginia jumped right in to take over for me. Our whole team is like that - and it's such a warm and wonderful feeling to have lots of friends like Virginia.

I decided to take a quick peek at Virginia's shop and fell in love with this scarf! So classy looking, will go with almost anything.


Check with Virginia - she would love to make a custom scarf for you!!

And come join us in our sneak attack thread - can you figure out who the 'victims' will be?

2 comments:

  1. Sandi, I'm so glad that you are on the road to recovery, and it's my pleasure to help you and our team whenever I can! ♡ Thanks for the nice write-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Virginia is an awesome team mate n friend!!

    ReplyDelete