_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

_____________________________________

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Meet Andrea

Andrea from CunninglyCrafted is hosting our sneak attack today at 12 noon.

Did you know? Andrea was a 'victim' back in December of 2011. And in August of 2012, she was a host for the first time!

I asked her what prompted her to join our team.

Since running is the way I relax,  when I saw "Sneaker" I was thinking shoes...haha. But, I was prompted to be a sneaker after my shop was a victim! Best night of my life. =) My husband had to listen to what was going on about it for days. =)

Andrea started her shop with cards being her focus. But being a teacher in her church Sunday school made her realize that finding Bulletin Board letters in the right size and color was very difficult. So started a new creation!


Now you can order the right color and size for all of your bulletin board needs.

Come join us in our Sneak Attack thread, so much fun, clues and new Etsy shops to be revealed at noon.

2 comments:

  1. I can wait to see what Andrea has found for us today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the shops Andrea found...

    ReplyDelete