_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, Aug. 17th; 2 pm EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: KraftyGrannysHome

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Monday, November 24, 2014

Meet EliSe and Sandi

EleSi from xEsFunThings, and Sandi from HandmadeBySandi, are co-hosting today's sneak attack - the reveal is at 3pm Etsy time.

I'm Sandi, I write the blog posts about our hosts.

Today I'm writing about EliSe who has co-hosted with me several times this year. I had lots of things to do this morning - as Monday's are always very busy for me. And EliSe, being the special friend that she is - has helped keep the thread going!

Want to see what's creations EliSe has come up with for Christmas? Take a look at two of them. You will bead-ecked in holiday spirit!



Come join us in our sneak attack thread - have lots of fun, try to guess who are victims will be and meet some of our members!

1 comment:

  1. Great team today, looking forward to the shops!

    ReplyDelete